ed note: deci's original thread contents removed from et's comments and re-posted as End Game (director's cut) above.

Edited by deci belle

'deci belle' ,

The pessimists sees the glass with water half empty

the optimists sees the glass with water half full

neither sees the glass with water as completely filled (half water half air)

I see how some choose to fill the Words, stories, books with emptiness and other stuff... it must be because thats all they hold within though I prefer to cultivate better stuff... like to win with a dance or two...

deci belle

What a ranting tirade for daring agains thy wist NOT to introduce such words as "prefer to cultivate better stuff"...

I understand that the truth "...will not be tolerated on this thread" for if the untold truth be told charlatans, cheats and liars will be exposed as charlatans, cheats and liars.

the key word out of your passage was Untold,

for anyone who sees the truth, needs not be told the truth

and for anyone who does not see the truth the truth remains untold.

Is it appropriate to cultivate avoidance of the truth at all costs?

for some it is and for some it is not.

Wouldn't it be better and more appropriate to cultivate recognition of the truth?

What do you prefer to cultivate :

- "untold confusion misleading those who have the potential to keep 'this' knowledge alive..."

- sincerity, humility, basic understanding and respect by each and all

The words each utter, think, write reflects what each hold within!

Each has made it clear what it is they value cherish and desire to cultivate with the words, thoughts, actions, feelings they put forth.

Now why would the tolerant need to tolerate the intolerance of the intolerant rather than reflecting it back at them by forcing everyone into tolerance? The wise eventually know what be the truth though their ignorance of the truth does not keep them from following the right path.

you asked "What could be more natural? And who could ever tell of it"? Naturally, the one who knows, could tell of it...

BTW "the other side of eternity" be 'finite temporality' and somethings are infinitely better when on the side of eternity

From the transcendental place of infinite possibilities and realities, its is quite evident to me, that some unenlightened do not believe the enlightened have attained enlightenment nor will the unenlightened give their tacit accord of the truth that all enlighten recognize. Hope can and does exists within time-space bounds and outside of limiting constraints just as truth, peace, love, understanding, enlightenment and many many more 'stuff'. Some realize that some possibilities will remain as possibilities forevermore just as some realities will always be realities. Only if you know the truth and accept it will you understand the truth and accept it. I hope you do ... whether you do or not, that's your business, I would prefer you did but if you didn't as I said thats your business... NOW the perfect world goes on to become a perfect reality without you or with you depending on wether you accept or reject to partake and entertain hope, love, truth, understanding, enlightenment... and everything good...

Even though you WILL go along you may or may not realize it... as I just said I hope you do ... whether you do or not, that's your business, I would prefer you did but if you didn't as stated thats your business...

When are you going to actually realize that zero limits and infinite limits still talks about limits while attempting to point to the transcendental place of infinite possibilities and realities. BTW some possibilities are meant to remain as possibilities forevermore... the fact that something is possible hardly makes it be a viable alternative to manifest.

Why would a self awareness seek to negate self awareness ? Why would anyone want to completely annihilates time, hope, craving, outcomes? seems to me the enlightened know what outcomes to cultivate, what cravings to indulge and which to keep as just possibilities. Hope in love, truth, understanding, enlightenment, for enlightenment understanding truth and love sake...

'End-Gaming already has tacit accord with the real within the false"

What has tacit accord with the real within, the truth! Each talks and reflects with what they state,think, feel, do what they have within... look at the words and see for yourself what each cultivates... faith, clarity, thinking there is actually something to be sought and cherished in terms of abundance... rather than in terms of lacking... makes evidently how some will invite you to their side while others invite you to a different side... moralistic judgements of right and wrong enables each to choose what be right... though its much better to simply do the right thing always...

"the life, art and dream of an empty, open, ruthless realm of the Mysterious Female's heart" pales in comparison to the life art and dreams of a full, open, caring realm of divinely mysterious loving family. beware of taking misery for pleasure, rather than what be for what be...